We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store, disclose, transfer and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints, you may contact us (and our Data Protection Officer) by e-mail at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To process orders you submit through the Website, whether the products are sold by Escape Hunt or a third party seller. Payments that you make through the Website for products, whether sold by Escape Hunt or a third party seller, will be processed by our agent;
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Website, whether sold by Escape Hunt or a third party seller. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier), whether the product is sold through the Website by Escape Hunt or a third party seller;
- To update you on the delivery of the products, whether sold through the Website by Escape Hunt or a third party seller, and for customer support purposes;
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- To send you regular updates by email, mailshot or otherwise on news and initiatives globally and in your region.
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Website and customise them for users; identify visitors on the Website; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- When you register an account with Escape Hunt or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- In exceptional circumstances Escape Hunt may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.;
Escape Hunt may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the above mentioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by Escape Hunt. In sharing your personal information with them, we endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the above mentioned purposes.
Escape Hunt does not engage into the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address below. Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the Escape Hunt Website. If you do not have an account with us, you can do so by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
We take steps to share the updates to your personal information with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your personal information if your personal information is still necessary for the above stated purposes.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you would like to view the personal information we have on you or inquire about the ways in which your personal information has been or may have been used or disclosed by Escape Hunt within the past year, please contact us at our e-mail address below. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal information records.
Security of Your Personal Information
Escape Hunt ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent un-authorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
Escape Hunt uses 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Escape Hunt, please contact us at our e-mail address below
Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your Escape Hunt password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to Escape Hunt. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log off of your account and close the browser when finished using a shared computer.
Escape Hunt does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years old, you may use our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Escape Hunt, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website
- The pages within the Website which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Website, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the Website and the services and products we provide.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognise a particular device or browser and help us to personalise the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make our Services and Website more convenient and useful to you.
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Service and the Website. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
No Spam, Spyware, or Virus
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on Website. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Website. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
Escape Hunt’s Right
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ESCAPE HUNT HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF Escape Hunt HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST ESCAPE HUNT FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
Contacting Escape Hunt
If you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, request access and/or correction of your personal information, have any queries, comments or concerns, or require any help on technical or cookie-related matters, please feel free to contact us (and our Data Protection Officer) at [admin@Escape Hunt.com].